Friday, August 26, 2005

What Your Home Based Business Plan Can Do For You

What Your Home Based Business Plan Can Do For You "You have put in the time and research to develop your home based business plan, but now you need to know what to do with it. The business plan does more than just attract potential investors to help you raise capital, it also can be used as a communication and goal setting tool, too." Read the rest of the article here: What Your Home Based Business Plan Can Do For You.

1 comment:

Weight Loss said...

I was searching around for info on how to start a home based business. I found your blog Charles Fuchs.

I was reading your post and believe it or not it’s helped me. Every tip I get helps, even if its just new phrases I have never used before, its helps me be a better mentor. This is my business link - part time work from home - check it out and see what you think.

Anyways Charles Fuchs, you have a good site. I'll be back.